Have you heard about Nextdoor.Com? Join your neighbors or put your neighborhood on Nextdoor . See the list below of neighborhoods that are already using Nextdoor in Salinas to build happier, safer places to call home. You do have the right to adjust the map of your neighborhood if you see that it is wrong. They do have very good tech support who are very understanding. There help page is also very comprehensive.
Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It’s the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it’s free.
People are using Nextdoor to:
- Quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
Nextdoor’s mission is to use the power of technology to build stronger and safer neighborhoods.
Fences are sometimes necessary. But online privacy is always necessary. Nextdoor makes it safe to share online the kinds of things you’d be okay sharing with your neighbors in person.
- Every neighbor has to verify their address.
- Every neighbor signs in with their real name. Just like in person.
- Your website is protected by password and encrypted by HTTPS.
- We never share your info with advertisers
These Neighborhoods Are ON Nextdoor.com.
Cambridge – Westwood
Carmel Park/Del Mar Park
Chamisal and Wolff
Country Meadows Estates
Eagle Drive & Bison Way
Encore of Laurel West
Indian Springs Ranch
Las Palmas Ranch II
Las Palmas Ranch Phase 1
Maple Park/Pierce Circle
Monta Vista Park
San Benancio Rd
San Blanco Court/Los Olivos
Wild Horse Ranch